Safety Management Systems using the 5 W’s
Page 2 of 6
Why do you need a safety management system?
Our clients have told us many reasons for needing a safety system, here are the top 5:
- The ability to pro-actively improve their working environment while cutting corporate costs.
- One point of reference with several points of access with consistent entry and performance measurement.
- Simplify conformance and compliance reporting.
- Collaboration and communication between multiple people, projects, divisions, and branches.
- Support continuous improvement in a cost effective and logical manner.