S2ConsoleTM (Desktop Version - Network Solution and Stand Alone)
S2Console™ is a Safety Management System designed by safety professionals. Thanks to our clients' ongoing input and support of S2Console™ it is the grandfather product which set a standard in workplace safety. The desktop system is ideal for company's which are under 100 employees and have 1 branch. If other software is being shared in an organization through a network, we have an option for that as well.
Desktop Safety Management System
- Born in 1991
- Network & Stand Alone
- Pre packaged and flexible
- 8 Organized Modules
- On the fly reports & graphs
S2Console™Safety Management System is somewhat end user customizable. Our clients populate all drop downs. Reports are easily created using search, sort and print mechanisms. Communication outside of the system can be done via email, excel or word.
Why use S2Console?
Developed over the course of decades, by safety professionals S2Console™ is a pre-packaged comprehensive solution comprised of interconnected and organized modules.
- One point of reference for all that is "safety". Information regarding people, incidents, training, inspections, vehicles, equipment, meetings, manuals, policies, procedures, forms.
- Consistent data entry, short cuts, built in forms, flexible reporting
- Reduced risk of error in data entry
- Many points of entry allowing others to input as there are occurrences
- Customizable to let you use your company’s language and expressions
- A benchmark to measure your company’s safety performance
- Easy to install to a single PC or on a network
- Runs on a network for multiple users sharing a common database
- Runs on all OS from Windows 2000 up
- Integrated to MS Office for export
- Nominal system requirements
- Able to import a wide variety of data (by custom design)
- Full security on all functions if desired
- Priced affordably
- Trade Up program – as your company grows or needs change, you can upgrade to the web or next level for only the difference between the two prices
The Setup Module allows each user (that has permissions) to identify their own views for the dashboard and some menu items. Administrators are able to change many of the labels within the system.
Analysis & Statistics
Empower your supervisors and safety officers with the analysis module immediately identifying problem areas permitting them to act quickly. Statistics are calculated with the entry of just a few key figures.Screenshots
The procedures area allows the storage of blank forms, documents, policies, procedures, and training materials. Action Plans and items are scheduled here. Emergency contacts for the company are listed here (who to call in the event that) and Job Hazard Assessment and Analysis is also performed in this section.Screenshots
Equipment and vehicles
that require periodic inspection or service are monitored in this area of the program. PPE and Respirator Fit tests are conducted here using built in forms and shortcuts. Ensuring that MSDS is accessible by all, producing binders, keeping sheets current and printing labels for dispensed product is also done in the Equipment module.Screenshots
of sites, equipment and environment identifying hazards and applicable corrective actions are monitored in the inspection module. A built in graph shows the number of hazards identified which have been corrected or remain open.Screenshots
Produce formal Safety Meeting minutes and informal Toolbox Meeting minutes. If you have a particular topic to cover or perhaps a guest speaker, check the student record box and a training record is produced.Screenshots
Monitor claims, claim costs, update status, report and analyze. The information you entered as a result of the injury is transferred to the claims module when the check box is enabled. No more duplicate data entry.Screenshots
requirements, training due, schedule classes, hold training events, track tickets or certificates and certifications, keep an eye on costs.Screenshots
their health care information, emergency contact information, absenteeism, incidents, and job history, PPE in their possession, medical tests, and training, certification, documents and drivers license.Screenshots
S2ConsoleTM supplies a safety dashboard prompting action due dates, training due, and driver's license expiry and vehicle service requirements.Screenshots
S2Console's comprehensive platform and intuitive interface
is organized in seamless modules. This allows our clients instant access to track information on their people, training, incidents, claims, meetings, inspections, equipment, MSDS, Procedures, JHA, Statistics and Analysis.Screenshots